Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Okay Missy. Here's an update for you. Yes...Jani had to help me but I think I might be able to do it by myself next time. We all missed you this Thanksgiving but were happy to know that you had a place to go and good friends to be with.. We missed Jani and David this year too. They were in Henefer with the Beenfields.


Here are the girls checking out all the ads for the Black Friday shopping spree. Todd was checking them out to but he made me not call him a girl and capture him in the photo.
Sorry this is so dark. I wasn't thinking very clearly when I had them stand right in front of a lamp. It goofed up the picture.

This is Ali and Dan's little boy, Conner. He is the cutest little guy!


Nikki looked so pretty. She curled her hair with a new spiral curling iron. It really looked good. Oh yeah, Calli looked pretty too.




I love this picture of Grandma and Grandpa. They were so worried about you being all alone so far away.


This is Colby's girlfriend, Sherry. (I'm not sure if that's how she spells her name.) She is really great! I had a better picture of her on Nikki's camera but we can't find her cord. If we find it I'll post it later.

Marilee was able to have Davey's boys for Thanksgiving this year. It's the first time ever that she has spent this holiday with them. So needless to say she was very happy.
We had a great Thanksgiving! It was the first time in a long time that we had a big gathering.

2 comments:

The Airharts said...

Yeah-thanks guys, I feel like we didnt miss a thong after all the pic's-just what we wanted! Thanks-nikki your hair did look beautiful!

Jani said...

haha MIssy didnt miss a thong haha. Anyway that picture of Kimmys family isnt that dark on my computer